188.8.131.52. Installation of the children's holding devices
At installation of the children's holding device carry out all instructions of the manufacturer of a concrete product.
In order that it is reliable to fix the children's holding device by a seat belt which is transferred to the mode of automatic blocking, follow the instructions given below.
1. Be convinced of reliable fixing of a back of a back seat. For this purpose press a seatback before operation of a clamp back.
2. Fix the children's holding device by means of a zone strap of a diagonal and zone seat belt. Instructions for conducting of a seat belt are given in a label of the children's holding device.
3. To switch the inertial coil of a seat belt to the mode of automatic blocking of delivery of a belt, completely extend a seat belt (fig. 1.139)
from the coil.
4. Densely install the children's holding device on sitting in the car. Make sure that the seat belt is tense and put completely away on the inertial coil. If the inertial coil is switched to the automatic mode of blocking, at delivery of a belt on the coil clicks will be heard. If the seat belt did not attract and did not press densely children's holding device to a seat, repeat this operation.
Check automatic blocking of a seat belt before each use of the children's holding device. If the inertial coil is switched to the mode of automatic blocking, the seat belt should not be given in attempt to extend it from the coil. After dismantle of the children's holding device completely hand over a seat belt on the inertial coil to switch it to the mode of emergency blocking of a belt. Check normal functioning of a seat belt before putting on this place of the passenger.
|Fig. 1.140. An arrangement of a fixing bracket and the top strap on the Mazda 3 cars: 1 – for an arrangement on the right; 2 – for the central arrangement; 3 – for an arrangement at the left; 4 – top fixing strap; 5 – cover
5. If the design of the children's holding device provides its fastening by means of the top strap, lift a head restraint, hook on a strap for a fixing bracket and pull a strap. Follow instructions of the manufacturer of the children's holding device (fig. 1.140)