18.104.22.168. Dismantle of a faulty wheel
1. If on wheels of the car decorative caps are established, take off a cap, having pressed its edge the pointed end of the handle of a wheel key.
2. Release wheel nuts on one turn (counterclockwise). Do not turn off a nut completely until the wheel is not hung out (fig. 1.164)
|Fig. 1.165. Scheme of installation of a mobile jack
3. Establish a jack under the basic place under a body threshold, the next to the damaged wheel (fig. 1.165)
It is dangerous to lift the car if the jack is established in the places which are specially not provided for this purpose. The car can fall from a jack and is serious injure or even to kill the person who is in close proximity.
It is dangerous to use a jack which is not intended for your Mazda car.
It is dangerous to lift the car if the jack leans on any linings. The jack can lose stability, and the people who are nearby can be hard injured by a jack or the falling car. It is forbidden to enclose any foreign objects under a jack.
4. Insert the end of the cranked handle into a jack screw eye.
5. Rotating the cranked handle clockwise, lift the car on height sufficient for installation of a spare wheel. Before turning off wheel nuts, be convinced that the car is steady and cannot fall from a jack or it is spontaneous move a little (fig. 1.166)
6. Turn off wheel nuts, rotating them counterclockwise, and remove the damaged wheel.